How to Root Xiaomi Mi A3 using Magisk Android 11
Initially known as MSM Xtended, this project came into existence around the time of the Android Pie launch. However, despite being a relatively new project, the ROM has quickly evolved into becoming a very stable and reliable ROM and gives plenty of other competitors a run for their money. Also, on some ROMs, you may have to flash a GApps package such as OpenGapps (website) or NikGApps (website). I have personally tested almost all the ROMs listed below on my Redmi K20 Pro, Poco F1, and Mi A1. Also, if you like the custom ROM, consider donating the developer behind the work.
Do make sure to follow the whole process, or else you might end up with a bricked/dead device. I tried it on my older Xiaomi Mi A1 and honestly, I think the customizations are a serious overkill here. Nonetheless, I know there are a lot of people who want just that. Apart from that, it was pretty stable and always stayed up-to-date. Hence, it is one of the best android custom ROMs in 2022 for customizations. Initially, the Havoc team concentrated on providing the best of all worlds, tailoring a pleasant experience for the user.
- Syberia ROM is yet another AOSP and CAF-based custom ROM known for its stability, customization features, and timely updates.
- Among the custom ROMs, Xtended is one of the few to have support for a long list of devices.
- The final customized operating system or Home built application is known stock ROM as Custom ROM.
- Personally, I feel Xtended has too many features and if you like feature-packed ROMs then you can definitely give it a try.
- We have shared the official Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page.
- Paranoid Android has long been regarded as the main project from which Google has brought over a lot of features, the biggest feature being the Ambient Mode, which was present in PA as Peek.
This one is published by an XDA Recognized Developer (LuK1337). There is an official LineageOS 19.1 custom ROM based on Android 12 for the OnePlus 7 Pro. Interestingly it is a new XDA forum member who is the one posting it first. I’m not sure if he is a developer of the ROM or not but he has provided many outstanding screenshots. The same member says there isn’t anything that doesn’t work in this ROM.
Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool Latest Version and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below Guide to install the firmware using the Mi Flash Tool. You can use the ADB Driver to connect the mobile (powered by android) to the computer and transfer data between the mobile and the computer. There are 2 USB drivers available for the device, i.e., Qualcomm Driver and ADB Driver. The Qualcomm Driver is compatible with all the Flash Tool, and the ADB Driver can be useful for establishing a connection between the mobile and the computer. Content of this page is based on informations from github and LineageOS Wiki, under CC BY-SA 3.0 licence. This will download your device’s device specific configuration and